Pages

▼

Wednesday, November 26, 2025

It's Thanksgiving Week!

I got to have dinner and spend time with all three of my kids Sunday and it filled my heart with delight!  They each spent some time perusing the Pampered Chef catalog and making Christmas wish lists.

I did a bit of baking including- fresh sourdough bread, cinnamon rolls, apple pie! And bagels (not pictured).






Bruno was his usual naughty self when I got home from the store- I ran away with a new blanket. A package of paper towels and tried to rip open our new package of flannel sheets.

In Sunday School we talked about Thanksgiving and had a turkey hunt. They then had to work together to put together the pieces like a puzzle to form the turkey. Then we read two thanksgiving books while they enjoyed their snacks. The Berenstain Bears Thanksgiving Blessings and Give Thanks to the Lord.


I added stickers to my planner page and it brought me exponential amounts of JOY! Trying again this week to check the boxes. I realized I never looked at it last week as the bookmark was still in the previous week.

Chancy keeping cozy-

Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I can scarcely believe it. My thoughts keep turning to new years, goals, Bible reading ideas for next year. Focus for 2026. Reflecting on 2025. Thoughts about slowing down, savoring, being mindful.



No comments:

Post a Comment